Article <v2mq8v$1l0r2$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2mq8v$1l0r2$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Fred. Zwarts" <F.Zwarts@HetNet.nl>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: No decider is allowed to report on the behavior of the
 computation that itself is contained within
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 09:12:30 +0200
 <v2lnh0$1c0ls$1@dont-email.me> <v2lth6$1nrfv$5@i2pn2.org>
 <v2m8e0$1ievj$1@dont-email.me> <v2m9iu$1qo0t$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v2m9u6$1ievj$3@dont-email.me> <v2ma6a$1qo0t$5@i2pn2.org>
 <v2mb28$1io97$1@dont-email.me>

Op 23.mei.2024 om 04:52 schreef olcott:
> On 5/22/2024 9:38 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> *That has nothing to do with*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>>
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>> *The behavior that the input to H specifies*
>>>

>> Sure it does.
>>
>> What else does the question: Does the program described to the decider
>> halt mean other than that?
>
> *That is the FREAKING WRONG QUESTION*
>
> *NO ONE KNEW THAT IS WAS THE WRONG QUESTION*
> *ONLY BECAUSE EVERYONE REJECTED A SIMULATING*
> *TERMINATION ANALYZER OUT-OF-HAND WITHOUT REVIEW*
>
> D of every H/D pair where D is correctly simulated
> by H cannot possibly reach is own line 06 and halt.
>
> The failure to provide a counter-example will be
> construed as proof of this.

The failure to provide a counter example is not a proof.