Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2rhta$2mv6i$1@dont-email.me>

From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-23 (Thursday)
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 19:20:29 -0700

Dogfights - Kamikaze  (disc)
"A tactic conceived in desperation, Japan's volunteer fighters turned
themselves and their planes into devastating weapons in suicidal attacks
against America's Pacific Fleet.  The views from on deck and from inside
the Kamikaze's cockpit shed light on this terrifying strategy."

Dogfights - Jet vs. Jet (disc)
"In the skies over North Korea, jets faced off against one another for
the first time in history.  Traveling at 500 miles per hour, with the
margin between victory and defeat measured in fractions of a second,
pilots strove to become among the first Jet Aces."

What Did You Watch?

dirty old man.