Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2rs0k$2o9q9$1@dont-email.me>

From: Bill Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: The Unprotected Class: How Anti-White Racism is Tearing America
 Apart
Date: Sat, 25 May 2024 15:12:39 +1000

On 25/05/2024 6:29 am, NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> https://www.amren.com/features/2024/05/the-respectable-right-discovers-anti-white-hostility/
>
> Conclusion
>
> As Mr. Carl writes, white Americans today “suffer from downward
> economic mobility, declining fertility, rising drug addiction and
> depression, and narrowing opportunities, all piled onto a false
> presumption of privilege.” Any vestigial advantages they may still
> derive from belonging to America’s historical majority are “informal
> and evanescent cultural legacies,” whereas “the discrimination they
> experience is . . . increasingly legal and formal.”
>
> Obviously, if there were any real “white privilege,” non-whites would
> be trying to “pass” for white (as they once did). Instead, we see a
> flight from white. The reported American Indian population ballooned
> from 0.4 percent in 1970 to nearly 3 percent in 2020, not due to any
> explosion in fertility but to an increase in Elizabeth Warren-style
> claims aimed at getting non-white privilege.

This is all total nonsense. Elizabeth Warren wasn't trying to get any
non-while privilege by reporting her family tradition of some
American-Indian ancestry. She might have been trying to put down a
marker as being somebody who wasn't worried about admitting it, but that
falls a long way short of a claim on any (non-existent) non-white privilege.

<snip>

And of course this kind of nonsense is even less tolerable on
sci.electronics,design than it might be on rec.sport.tennis

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney