Article <v2trch$23vgp$1@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2trch$23vgp$1@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: D correctly simulated by pure function H cannot possibly reach
 its, own line 06
Date: Sat, 25 May 2024 19:14:24 -0400
 <v2qhlc$2dpfr$5@dont-email.me> <v2qihn$1vblq$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v2qrnf$2fesr$3@dont-email.me> <v2qvar$1vblp$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v2r1dn$2ge4f$4@dont-email.me> <v2r3r0$2h2l7$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2r7cq$1vblq$10@i2pn2.org> <v2rpda$2nvot$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2smub$22aq1$1@i2pn2.org> <v2t8o0$2vna0$3@dont-email.me>
 <v2t9tj$22aq1$5@i2pn2.org> <v2tajd$2vna0$6@dont-email.me>
 <v2tdre$22aq1$7@i2pn2.org> <v2tfms$30u1r$3@dont-email.me>
 <v2tgv2$22aq0$2@i2pn2.org> <v2th6a$319s1$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2tjpr$22aq1$9@i2pn2.org> <v2tk9i$31qgp$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2tkit$22aq0$6@i2pn2.org> <v2tl8b$31uo4$2@dont-email.me>
 <v2tm5d$22aq0$7@i2pn2.org> <v2tnr1$32e7p$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2tp5n$22aq0$9@i2pn2.org> <v2tpdg$32me8$2@dont-email.me>
 <v2tptp$22aq1$13@i2pn2.org> <v2tq50$32r0d$2@dont-email.me>
 <v2tqh7$22aq1$15@i2pn2.org> <v2tr68$32uto$1@dont-email.me>

On 5/25/24 7:11 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 5/25/2024 5:59 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
>> On 5/25/24 6:53 PM, olcott wrote:
>>> *We can get to that ONLY WHEN WE HAVE THE ABOVE SUBJECT AS A BASIS*
>>> *We can get to that ONLY WHEN WE HAVE THE ABOVE SUBJECT AS A BASIS*
>>> *We can get to that ONLY WHEN WE HAVE THE ABOVE SUBJECT AS A BASIS*
>>
>> No we need to handle them to know what you have defined.
>>
>> After all, if we don't agree on the inmplications, we don't have
>> agreement on what is being stipuated as the defintions.
>>

>>> *Thus trolling me is made impotent*
>>> *Thus trolling me is made impotent*
>>> *Thus trolling me is made impotent*
>>>

>> They are not "Baseless" but based on the actual definitions of the
>> terms that you are changing.
>>

> *In other words you can show in a convincing way that this is false*
> *In other words you can show in a convincing way that this is false*
> *In other words you can show in a convincing way that this is false*

Didn't say that, which shows you to be a liar, or at least being
deceptive, which is why we need to handle the implications first

(Note, you are just proving that you don't understand how logic works)

The implications of your specifications are:

1) That your H is NOT a computation equivalent for a Turing machine.

2) That you simulations do NOT say anything about the actual behavior of
the machine given on the input, especially about its halting status.

3) That you "infinite set of H/D pairs" does NOT correspond to the
concept of the behavior of a machine, and

4) That you D and H are NOT eqivalents of the corresponding things in
the Linz or Sipser proofs.

5) You are not interested in Honest Dialog, but are hoping someone will
agree to baddly defined terms so you can claim support for your lies.