Article <v2u2uf$23vgp$4@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2u2uf$23vgp$4@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: D correctly simulated by pure function H cannot possibly reach
 its, own line 06
Date: Sat, 25 May 2024 21:23:27 -0400
 <v2qihn$1vblq$2@i2pn2.org> <v2qrnf$2fesr$3@dont-email.me>
 <v2qvar$1vblp$2@i2pn2.org> <v2r1dn$2ge4f$4@dont-email.me>
 <v2r3r0$2h2l7$1@dont-email.me> <v2r7cq$1vblq$10@i2pn2.org>
 <v2rpda$2nvot$1@dont-email.me> <v2smub$22aq1$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v2t8o0$2vna0$3@dont-email.me> <v2t9tj$22aq1$5@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tajd$2vna0$6@dont-email.me> <v2tdre$22aq1$7@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tfms$30u1r$3@dont-email.me> <v2tgv2$22aq0$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v2th6a$319s1$1@dont-email.me> <v2tjpr$22aq1$9@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tk9i$31qgp$1@dont-email.me> <v2tkit$22aq0$6@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tl8b$31uo4$2@dont-email.me> <v2tm5d$22aq0$7@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tnr1$32e7p$1@dont-email.me> <v2tp5n$22aq0$9@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tpdg$32me8$2@dont-email.me> <v2tptp$22aq1$13@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tq50$32r0d$2@dont-email.me> <v2tqh7$22aq1$15@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tr68$32uto$1@dont-email.me> <v2trch$23vgp$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v2trts$331vq$1@dont-email.me> <v2tsub$23vgp$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v2u0o5$33mgp$1@dont-email.me>

On 5/25/24 8:45 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 5/25/2024 6:40 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> OFF TOPIC UNTIL AFTER WE HAVE THE BASIS OF THE SUBJECT LINE OF THIS POST
>>
>> Nope, necessary condition to talk, about the subject line.
>>
> I CAN PROVE MY POINT IN FIVE STEPS YOU CANNOT SKIP STEP ONE
> STEP TWO DEPENDS ON STEP ONE, LIKEWISE DOWN TO STEP FIVE.
>
> I CAN PROVE MY POINT IN FIVE STEPS YOU CANNOT SKIP STEP ONE
> STEP TWO DEPENDS ON STEP ONE, LIKEWISE DOWN TO STEP FIVE.
>
> I CAN PROVE MY POINT IN FIVE STEPS YOU CANNOT SKIP STEP ONE
> STEP TWO DEPENDS ON STEP ONE, LIKEWISE DOWN TO STEP FIVE.

Then DO so, you will need to do it without agreement on the steps if you
will not accept the limitations of your defintions, and we then get to
look at your later steps and point out where you are changing your
definitions.

If the steps work with agreement, they work without it.

Unless of course, the issue is that by putting them together, the
inconsistencies are too obvious.

This is how most proofs are presented, as a single unified whole.