Article <v2u6if$23vgo$3@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2u6if$23vgo$3@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: D correctly simulated by pure function H cannot possibly reach
 its, own line 06 --- Dishonest?
Date: Sat, 25 May 2024 22:25:19 -0400
 <v2qvar$1vblp$2@i2pn2.org> <v2r1dn$2ge4f$4@dont-email.me>
 <v2r3r0$2h2l7$1@dont-email.me> <v2r7cq$1vblq$10@i2pn2.org>
 <v2rpda$2nvot$1@dont-email.me> <v2smub$22aq1$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v2t8o0$2vna0$3@dont-email.me> <v2t9tj$22aq1$5@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tajd$2vna0$6@dont-email.me> <v2tdre$22aq1$7@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tfms$30u1r$3@dont-email.me> <v2tgv2$22aq0$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v2th6a$319s1$1@dont-email.me> <v2tjpr$22aq1$9@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tk9i$31qgp$1@dont-email.me> <v2tkit$22aq0$6@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tl8b$31uo4$2@dont-email.me> <v2tm5d$22aq0$7@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tnr1$32e7p$1@dont-email.me> <v2tp5n$22aq0$9@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tpdg$32me8$2@dont-email.me> <v2tptp$22aq1$13@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tq50$32r0d$2@dont-email.me> <v2tqh7$22aq1$15@i2pn2.org>
 <v2tr68$32uto$1@dont-email.me> <v2trch$23vgp$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v2trts$331vq$1@dont-email.me> <v2tsub$23vgp$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v2u0o5$33mgp$1@dont-email.me> <v2u2uf$23vgp$4@i2pn2.org>
 <v2u5a0$349br$2@dont-email.me>

On 5/25/24 10:03 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 5/25/2024 8:23 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> I CAN PROVE MY POINT IN FIVE STEPS YOU CANNOT SKIP STEP ONE
>>> STEP TWO DEPENDS ON STEP ONE, LIKEWISE DOWN TO STEP FIVE.
>>>
>>> I CAN PROVE MY POINT IN FIVE STEPS YOU CANNOT SKIP STEP ONE
>>> STEP TWO DEPENDS ON STEP ONE, LIKEWISE DOWN TO STEP FIVE.
>>>
>>> I CAN PROVE MY POINT IN FIVE STEPS YOU CANNOT SKIP STEP ONE
>>> STEP TWO DEPENDS ON STEP ONE, LIKEWISE DOWN TO STEP FIVE.
>>>

>> Then DO so, you will need to do it without agreement on the steps
>
> *If you cannot accept step one that is sufficient evidence to me*
> *that you are insufficiently honest until you show otherwise*
>
> *If you cannot accept step one that is sufficient evidence to me*
> *that you are insufficiently honest until you show otherwise*
>
> *If you cannot accept step one that is sufficient evidence to me*
> *that you are insufficiently honest until you show otherwise*
>
> *If you cannot accept step one that is sufficient evidence to me*
> *that you are insufficiently honest until you show otherwise*
>
> *If you cannot accept step one that is sufficient evidence to me*
> *that you are insufficiently honest until you show otherwise*

If you will not accept the implication of your definitions, that is
proof to me that you are just a total ignorant hypocritical
pathologocial lying idiot.

As I said, your definitions, if you reject the implications, are
inconsistant and need to have further restrictions implied, which makes
your existing H not meet your (adjusted) definitions,

Of course, the problem is that you just don't have the background to
understand any of this.

The ONLY reason I see for you to be resisting clearing up the
implications, is that you KNOW that doing so will break your plan to try
to slyly change the definitions in later steps to claim that the
implications are not there.

That, or your whole logic is just shown to be totally wrong because you
didn't know what you were doing (which is likely the case too).