Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v30m9c$1mga$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

From: Andrew <andrew@spam.net>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Android free adfree photo crop (and video compression) app
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 01:05:48 -0000 (UTC)

It seems that the best apps are the simplest apps, which do one thing, and
they do that one thing well, so I went searching for a free/adfree app that
simply crops photos (given I keep getting photos of a new baby that are
taken by people on iPhones who don't know anything about composition).

Looking for just a reliable photo cropper, I found this app just now.
 <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sybu.imageresizer>

It does more than crop photos, but when I tried the photo-cropping feature,
I found it did the cropping exactly as I would have done it.

Simple. Quick. Safe for the original photos. Easy to use.

I send this to help others, and in case you also have a good simple photo
cropper app, you might add value by suggesting the ones you like best.