Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v31hic$3v0ci$1@dont-email.me>

From: Luigi Fortunati <fortunati.luigi@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.research
Subject: Re: Experiments on the validity of Relativity
Date: 2 Jun 2024 07:42:06 GMT

Il 24/05/2024 01:02, Mod. note --
 > what's going on with accelerometer $#2:
 > (a) The "external forces" are really a gravitational field. In this
 > case accelerometer #2 is in free-fall, and having it read
 > "zero acceleration"...

It's not zero acceleration, it seems zero to you because it's very small
but it's not zero.

This is what happens to accelerometer 1 in my animation
https://www.geogebra.org/classic/vtvnm8uv where you don't notice the
contraction and stretching of the springs just because the variations
are too small to be visible.

But just increase the force of gravity to realize that it doesn't show
zero acceleration at all.

Look what happens to accelerometer 2 which is also in free fall in a
gravitational field: does it seem to show zero acceleration?

Luigi Fortunati