Article <v31s24$mni$4@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v31s24$mni$4@dont-email.me>

From: Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Spiritual Terrorism.
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 07:50:25 -0400

On 2024-05-26 3:33 p.m., Relf wrote:
> DistroMan: [Catholic] Damnation doctrine is spiritual terrorism.
>
> Spiritual Terrorism: BIDEN has been a population alarmist since 1970.
>
>> Asking for a fix to gmime so I can crosspost in
>> the thread "Damnation doctrine is spiritual terrorism" in
>> alt.atheism and a half-dozen other newsgroups.
>
> Down_Score Unicode_Crap found in a header.

I should mention that my previous home was built on what used to be
woods in the Northeastern part of Montreal's North Shore. The only
reason I knew it is because my brother eventually introduced me to a
woman who grew up there and let us know that, as well as the fact that
people routinely committed suicide in that area. That last part would
explain why my wife had visions of ghosts in the middle of the night,
why a part of the inside near our patio was always cold, and why I
myself was attacked during the night by a spirit. Our house was
apparently haunted, the cold spot was a portal, and we were told that we
would never be able to have children if we remained... which was
confirmed by the fact that my wife only got pregnant when we left. A
"ghost whisperer" even came to our home at one point and told us that if
we didn't leave by the end of 2017, something bad would happen (which
did, 2018 was the worst year of my life).

Why am I mentioning this? Because those who had committed suicide had
clearly remained, damned to roam the Earth forever, unseen and unfelt by
most, unable to connect with their loved ones in Heaven. Most of you
will laugh at what I just wrote, but I truly don't care. For me, my
entire experience, as well as the fact that God heard me and gave me
what I needed to survive during that worst year, are confirmation of my
faith. I will never tolerate garbage like Joel Crump claiming to be
Jesus. I will never tolerate abortion, euthanasia, suicide or mass
genocide like what our benevolent leaders attempted. My faith has only
become stronger with time and I say again: those who commit suicide are
condemned to Hell, in whatever form it takes.

--
Andrzej (Andre) Matuch
TG: @AndrzejMatuch