Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3241k$2gp7$1@dont-email.me>

From: Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Spiritual Terrorism.
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 10:06:41 -0400

On 2024-05-27 8:59 a.m., RonB wrote:
> On 2024-05-27, Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch> wrote:
>> On 2024-05-26 3:33 p.m., Relf wrote:
>>> DistroMan: [Catholic] Damnation doctrine is spiritual terrorism.
>>>
>>> Spiritual Terrorism: BIDEN has been a population alarmist since 1970.

>>> Down_Score Unicode_Crap found in a header.
>>
>> I should mention that my previous home was built on what used to be
>> woods in the Northeastern part of Montreal's North Shore. The only
>> reason I knew it is because my brother eventually introduced me to a
>> woman who grew up there and let us know that, as well as the fact that
>> people routinely committed suicide in that area. That last part would
>> explain why my wife had visions of ghosts in the middle of the night,
>> why a part of the inside near our patio was always cold, and why I
>> myself was attacked during the night by a spirit. Our house was
>> apparently haunted, the cold spot was a portal, and we were told that we
>> would never be able to have children if we remained... which was
>> confirmed by the fact that my wife only got pregnant when we left. A
>> "ghost whisperer" even came to our home at one point and told us that if
>> we didn't leave by the end of 2017, something bad would happen (which
>> did, 2018 was the worst year of my life).
>
> I had similar experiences in a home in Ventura, CA (right off Ventura
> Avenue). Not ghosts in this case, demon(s). Many years ago now.

I figured that others would have their own experiences. We can discount
a lot as coincidence, but the fact that both my wife and I got attacked
in the same kind of way by spirits isn't a coincidence to me.

>> Why am I mentioning this? Because those who had committed suicide had
>> clearly remained, damned to roam the Earth forever, unseen and unfelt by
>> most, unable to connect with their loved ones in Heaven. Most of you
>> will laugh at what I just wrote, but I truly don't care. For me, my
>> entire experience, as well as the fact that God heard me and gave me
>> what I needed to survive during that worst year, are confirmation of my
>> faith. I will never tolerate garbage like Joel Crump claiming to be
>> Jesus. I will never tolerate abortion, euthanasia, suicide or mass
>> genocide like what our benevolent leaders attempted. My faith has only
>> become stronger with time and I say again: those who commit suicide are
>> condemned to Hell, in whatever form it takes.
>
> I don't really understand how ghosts fit into the scheme of things. I'm not
> denying that they exist, but I (personally) think that a lot of "ghosts" are
> actually evil spirits.

Or they are the spirits of desperate people which turned evil as a
result of being ignored by God in the afterlife or their actions
(including suicide) in life.

--
Andrzej (Andre) Matuch
TG: @AndrzejMatuch