Article <v330a4$rl14$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v330a4$rl14$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 17:09:08 -0500

On 5/27/24 03:51, Physfitfreak wrote:
> Anyway, although very interesting, it doesn't matter one bit what its
> history has been. Reality is that if you have it, no country's Navy in
> the world can hurt you, no matter how much that Navy is milking their
> corresponding government for maintaining the ability to hurt you, while
> they really cannot deliver such promise anymore. But then, the maker of
> such torpedoes should have nukes also for them to be 100% effective
> against the enemy Navy, so these facts have directly or indirectly been
> pointing to such sensitive and important stuff that to this day, 20
> years later, there's not really been a good source of information to
> look the thing up, and Wikipedia only has like 5 lines or so of old
> information on that, just giving what's been in the open for at least 20
> years, and for what it's worth.

Wikipedia via routes other than "supercavitating torpedoes" provide a
bit of more information on such torpedoes as well as the history behind
them.

It claims an American ex-general in 1990s had been caught and imprisoned
for unsuccessfully spying to get the design (and later freed by Putin in
2000 when dying). So at least at the time of that capture, USA still
didn't know how the Shkvals exactly worked. This shows that the source
of information for the Americans was not Russia, but more likely, as I
guessed, the Iranians' working on reverse engineering it.

It is really a missile!... It actually has a rocket engine burning solid
fuel, cause it travels inside gas, not water, and only the very tip of
it touches the water. So it is like a missile with a small resisting
force at its tip. That's why it is so fast, but not as fast as missiles
outside water. But certainly fast enough to be extremely unlikely to get
hit by any means when inside water moving that fast.

Houthis, by the way, fired at three more ships just today :) Haven't
found anything saying what the actual damages have been. Material or
financial or both. But one way or the other, there are significant
damages involved. Damned if you hit those things Houthis throw at you,
and damned if you don't :)

I like that. The world also likes that. Humans like that. Only earlier
forms of humans look at it negatively, cause such weapons carry messages
to them as well, from the future they will face. They remind them of
what's in store for them. What's coming.

I like that!

A whole bunch of anti-Iranian news-outlets that have been working
extensively on creating animosities between Sonni and Shiite Moslems for
years, are going out of business just days after many Arab leaders got a
chance to visit Iranians (using the excuse of that helicopter crash).
Hehe :) First contact with Iranians, and all such news outlets are out
of business. Left unpaid to die out quickly :) They're saying they'll
last about one week only.

Sonnis definitely have issues with Shiites, but that's how Islam as a
whole is. It doesn't mean they should even argue against each other over
it.

So suddenly a nice situation has popped up, out of the blue, for those
news outlets that are supported by Israeli government, not the Arabs. If
so far it has been any difficult to discover the two among each other
and find the nature of their backers, in just a few days what would
still remain of them and continue working will prove to be paid for by
Israeli government :) That's like a fatal blow of a different kind on
them, cause they'll lose readers. People don't want to read bullshit
that some Nazis write or say about Sonniism and Shii'ism. Absolutely not
their business.

So the Israeli government ones will go away by themselves for lack of
readers or listeners.

American ones of course remain and continue. As long as there is one
fool inside the USA that has the money, these news outlets will carry on
their bullshit.

And USA is almost full to the brim with such fools.

"true Nazis" love their megaphones anyway :) Hahhahhahhahh :-) It still
makes me laugh how the Chinese consulate in Washington rebuffed the
"true Nazis" request to respond to their offer of negotiating
disarmament, a few days back.

    "You need to first put your Megaphone aside."

Was the answer. Hahhhahahh :-))

What an ingenious way of saying, "Don't flatter yourselves, you lowlives."

A "true Nazi" wouldn't be a "true Nazi" if he had actually become aware
how insignificant Nazis are in the world today.

Those who've become aware of that reality, are mere Nazis now. "true
Nazis" nommo!