Article <v34s4p$l6mn$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v34s4p$l6mn$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Every D(D) simulated by H presents non-halting behavior to H ###
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 10:10:16 -0500
 <v1vsru$7eqc$1@dont-email.me> <v21r4i$otc2$2@dont-email.me>
 <v22k4b$umr4$1@dont-email.me> <v24oah$1h4u3$1@dont-email.me>
 <v256fc$1kais$1@dont-email.me> <v27d05$25ga0$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2838r$29rd7$1@dont-email.me> <v2a8th$2ps09$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2ahqc$2qvr9$1@dont-email.me> <v2cb5s$39fvg$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2crk0$3cifp$1@dont-email.me> <v2cvuo$3dfkm$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2i921$jvcs$5@dont-email.me> <v2k7fe$12vjm$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2l0q8$17mu1$1@dont-email.me> <v2n4f7$1ms87$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2nfma$1or9h$4@dont-email.me> <v2pkqq$28mg0$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2qhr2$2dpfr$6@dont-email.me> <v2s6kk$2q0pf$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2skde$2s65h$1@dont-email.me> <v2uthd$3bjch$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2vdkp$3dtct$3@dont-email.me> <v2vned$3fl3r$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2vp8f$3g0m3$1@dont-email.me> <v31f7s$3ukf5$1@dont-email.me>
 <v3236b$29pd$1@dont-email.me> <v3249e$28n59$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v325v5$2pkb$4@dont-email.me> <v347fh$hf5j$2@dont-email.me>

On 5/28/2024 4:17 AM, Fred. Zwarts wrote:
> Op 27.mei.2024 om 16:39 schreef olcott:

>>> But when you hypothesize that H is actually a "pure simulator"
>>> (presumably one that never aborts) then you are creating a D that
>>> uses that pure simulator, and are ONLY deriving conclusions for such
>>> a D.
>>>

>> When D correctly simulated by pure simulator H cannot possibly reach
>> its own simulated final state at line 06 and halt in an infinite number
>> of simulated steps we can conclude that less than an infinite number of
>> steps is also not enough steps for D to halt.
>>

> When H correctly simulated by pure simulator H cannot possibly reach
> its own simulated final state and halt in an infinite number
> of simulated steps we can conclude that less than an infinite number of
> steps is also not enough steps for H to halt.

When D correctly simulated by pure simulator H cannot possibly reach
its own simulated final state at line 06 and halt in an infinite number
of simulated steps we can conclude that less than an infinite number of
steps are also not enough steps for D to halt.

This tells us that when 1 to ∞ steps of D are correctly simulated by
H that D correctly simulated by H never halts under any circumstances
what-so-ever
*CONCLUSIVELY PROVING THAT D CORRECTLY SIMULATED BY H DOES NOT HALT*

Once we have mutual agreement and complete closure on this we can
move on to STEP TWO that analyzes these exact same issues with the
Linz proof. The H/D pairs were needed so that people cannot cheat
on the meaning of correct simulation.

*Dozens of people have consistently insisted on cheating on this*