Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v34vci$lo6j$1@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Another GNU/Linux Video Extravaganza!
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 16:05:38 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-05-28, Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch> wrote:
> On 2024-05-28 2:04 a.m., RonB wrote:

>>> How about neither?
>>
>> Not going to happen. But what's the Chinese government going to do to me?
>> I'm more worried about what my government is going to do.
>
> Well, they might label you as an anti-Communist threat and hunt you down
> the moment they invade and take over the United States. It seems
> unlikely until you realize that they already have sleeper agents in the
> country who can easily take down the vulnerable grid using a few EMPs,
> and how America has already bankrupted itself militarily by supplying
> all of its weapons to Ukraine.

China is basically a materialistic country. Their prime object is to make
money and the United States is one of their biggest customers. I don't think
they want an empire, just like Russia doesn't want an empire. I'm more much
worried about the people running the United States. They're the crazed ones.
They're the ones pushing for the New World Order, where we'll all be eating
crickets, own nothing and "like it."

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."