Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v35h2b$ood3$1@dont-email.me>

From: Cursitor Doom <cd999666@notformail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: 'Peer Reviewed' Papers - a new scam!
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 21:07:23 -0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 28 May 2024 16:02:38 -0400, bitrex wrote:

> I'm unsure if there have been any significant recent developments in
> conservative philosophy recently, but if there's been like, some
> paradigm-shifting discoveries in the field of wingnutology I'm open to
> reading the journals that contain them.
>
> But my impression has been that wingnutology is not shall we say a
> "highly nuanced philosophy" and that's one of the keys to its
> popularity, it doesn't need an academic journal to understand.
>
> Love guns, love Trump, have a long list of commies, queers, and
> degenerate enemies that need to get waxed, and you've basically got at
> least a bachelors of arts in the field at this time. what more is there
> to know about it. Park your pickup in a EV parking spot is the
> equivalent of a masters degree. Kick a queer or homeless person straight
> in the head and you got your PhD, easy.

That's precisely the problem with you elitist types. You believe no one
should be allowed to express any political opinion unless they have a
degree from somewhere like Columbia or Brown. Your sort  believe it's only
permissible to espouse a view if it's couched in suitably nuanced terms -
which conveniently excludes anyone with populist, Right-wing sensibilities
who didn't have a privileged upbringing. So much for "inclusiveness" eh.