Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v37foo$16dkd$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-28 (Tuesday)
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 07:57:28 -0700

On 5/29/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> What did you watch?

Well, yesterday morning, as I expected, I awoke with a fever. (I
probably had a fever most of my travel day Monday too, but never checked
it. Don't worry though - I am pretty sure what I have isn't
contagious...) The fever broke by noon, but I was still pretty tired
most of the day (e.g. napping in the middle), having to run just one
work errand that took a little over an hour.)

So, most of the day yesterday, I took it easy, and left LMN on in the
background, and tried to catch up on soaps.

soaps:
    GH - I fully caught up on this one, as there was no GH episode on
Memorial Day, so I just had to get through Thur's, Fri's and Tues'
episodes. Mostly, this was Alexis' hearing to try to get her disbarment
reversed, and more fallout from Gregory's death. Meanwhile, Dex, like a
doof, refuses to press charges against Sonny (idiotic!), and Carly goes
to visit John "Jack" Brennan (which is always entertaining!)... Anyways,
all caught up here.
    DOOL - Thur's & Fri's ep's. I dislike "writer fiat", but the Sloan
storyline feels like that here: Sloan submits to EJ's blackmail (after
Melinda is *no* help to her!) - why?!! - and confesses to Eric that
"their baby" is Nicole's and "EJ's". (Bitch didn't even have the balls
to take EJ down with her!) I guess they'll be writing Sloan out one way
of the other now... Meanwhile, the "brain trust" of Jada, Rafe and
Marlena finally figure out that "Everett" has multiple personality
disorder (aka. "DID") - like, *duh*!! They try to convince Stephanie to
get Everett to (re-)seek therapy.

Wheel of Fortune - The contests on Tues' ep's were like the Island of
Misfit Toys!

And that was it.

What did you watch?