Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v39os2$1lnr7$8@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: How do you feel about torturing puppies ?
Date: Thu, 30 May 2024 11:45:06 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-05-30, Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch> wrote:
> On 2024-05-29 11:40 p.m., Relf wrote:
>> rBowman: Out of idle curiosity why do you give a shit about the Ukraine ?
>>
>> Because they're fine people, good neighbors, a joy to be around.
>>
>> How do you feel about torturing puppies
>> and filming it for all to see ?
>
> Those Ukrainians killed 100,000 of us Poles during the Second World War.
> Some of what they did included ripping babies out of pregnant women's
> bellies. The first-hand accounts my own relatives had of how wonderful
> those Ukrainians were paint a gruesome picture.

Specifically the neo-Nazi ones in western Ukraine, who now are the thugs
forcing the regular Ukrainians to the front. Weird world when a Jewish (now
ex) president cozies up to swastika emblazoned thugs.

Maybe Relf should dig up some information about these mouth-breather's hero,
Bandera. Not exacly warm and fuzzy.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."