Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3a5k5$1ob6d$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
Date: Thu, 30 May 2024 11:22:43 -0400
 <2_acneVLrfllrsz7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com> <v2rp4n$nshs$2@solani.org>
 <v2sp4h$2t1fi$2@dont-email.me> <9es55j1dt1g6t84o4h63jg208sq0o3ipij@4ax.com>
 <v2vgau$3eegh$6@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-D2C03D.11110126052024@news.giganews.com>
 <v34r0d$ksqb$10@dont-email.me>
 <17d3b74d1a7044b5$108639$21388$d54a64@news.newsdemon.com>
 <atropos-E7941C.13431428052024@news.giganews.com>

On 5/28/24 4:43 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <17d3b74d1a7044b5$108639$21388$d54a64@news.newsdemon.com>,
>   trotsky <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
>> You no what no one is mentioning? The unbelievably shitty Trump
>> practice of separating children from their parents.
>
> No one's mentioning it anymore because Biden is doing the exact same
> thing, just like Obama did before Trump. The media only mentions it when
> a Republican is in office because the media is a propaganda wing of the
> Democrat Party, Hutt, you evil slither-chicken pus-babbler.

Pure horseshit.  You've been told the truth about this for years.
But every couple of years, you trot the lie out again.

> "This has been going on for 50 years — longer," Trump said on Wednesday, hours before signing an executive order to halt the policy he put in place. "This has been going on under President Obama, under President Bush, this has been going on for many many years. We are gonna see if we can solve it. This is not something that happened just now."  DJT

> This is inaccurate — there was no widespread Obama-era policy of separating parents and children — but it's a common talking point for Republican commentators and members of the president's administration."

> The Obama administration did detain families together — some indefinitely — in hopes of deterring future migrants back in 2014, earning protests and public outrage at the time.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=obama+like+trump+separated+kids+from+parents&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

And now, you've been told again.  Fucking liar.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0