Article <v3cvop$2agep$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3cvop$2agep$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: D correctly simulated by H cannot possibly reach its own line 06
 and halt
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 12:01:13 -0500

On 5/31/2024 11:18 AM, Fred. Zwarts wrote:
> Op 31.mei.2024 om 17:54 schreef olcott:

>>> You can assume a unicorn, but that does not make it existent. You can
>>> assume a simulating H that is a pure function and halts, but that
>>> does not make them existent. The set of such H is empty.
>>
>> You simply ignored my proof that you are wrong.
>>
>> D correctly simulated by pure function HH cannot possibly reach
>> its own final state at line 06 in any finite number of steps of
>> correct simulation.
>
> I do not ignore your claim. It is in fact exactly your claim that D does
> not reach line 04 that proves that the simulation of HH does not reach
> its own final state.
>
> HH correctly simulated by HH cannot possibly reach its own final state
> and return to D in any finite number of steps of correct simulation.

The dishonest dodge of the strawman deception CHANGE-THE-SUBJECT
fake rebuttal is the most common fake rebuttal that people try
to get way with.

*HERE IS THE ACTUAL POINT*
Whether HH is a pure simulator that never halts on input DD or a pure
function that halts on input DD there are no cases where DD correctly
simulated by HH reach their own simulated final state at line 06.