Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3d0f1$2ajme$2@dont-email.me>

From: The Iceberg <iceberg.rules@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.tennis,rec.arts.tv,uk.comp.sys.mac,edm.general,sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: The student uprising is fighting for all of us
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 18:13:05 +0100

On 30/05/2024 20:10, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2024-05-30 3:39 a.m., The Iceberg wrote:

>>> Why do Americans assume that only Americans are on the World Wide Web?
>>>
>>> Is it ignorance or narcissism?
>>>
>>> (Yes Usenet is part of WWW).
>>
>> not American, dimvit, just am used to dumb Marxists living in the
>> total opposite neighbourhood to what you preach, expect that is the
>> case with you too.
>
> Not what you stated, typical idiot assuming all are American, Canada
> still has free speech and freedom of association unless one abuses those
> freedoms by preaching hate.

it is exactly what I stated, you dumb Mooser. Canada has hardly any
freedom of speech, thanks to your hero LGBTQXYZ+123 "humankind" Trudeau,
that guy will even steal from your bank account if you cross him LOL

> Why does challenging the Israeli government and the IDF over their
> intentional genocide make me a "Marxist"?  Other than the usual insult
> of the uneducated mouth-breather.

it not that which makes you a Marxist, it your devotion to dumb Marx
that does that, that's why you were defending your Antifa pals.

Anyway it now 100% certain you live in a nice 100% whitebread
right-wing-voting neighbourhood, yet you continue to vote leftist for
lots and lots of crime whilst running away yourself.