Article <v3dd16$2cn0c$3@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3dd16$2cn0c$3@dont-email.me>

From: Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: When did Trump steal your lunch money ?
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 16:47:34 -0400

RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2024-05-31, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
>> Andrzej Matuch wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> I am disgusted by American politics. Today's events have confirmed that
>>> its politics, its courts and its media are all garbage. The less I
>>> consume of American content, the better.
>>
>> The funny thing is that, for decades, Trump himself represents some of the
>> worst America has to offer.
>>
>> A little bit of karma for a lifelong crimer.
>>
>> Getting tired of him crying like a bitch allatime. Man up, Donald. You got more
>> trials coming.
>
> Provided the crooked Democrat politicians trying to try him aren't
> themselves put in jail. Fani Willis, sleeping around with and big money to
> her lover, corruption and graft and collusion with the Democrat Department
> of "Justice" (so-called). Jack Smith, tampering with evidence and collusion
> with the White House.
>
> Yeah, Trump is slime, but next to the Democrats he looks almost slimeless.

Bullshit. Trump is off his rocker. The Republican party is co-opted by him and
his "Real men wear diapers" supporters.

I am dismayed at the direction America has taken with Reagan, John Roberts,
our functional oligarchy. Both parties feed into that. But one party is
bugfuck crazy, taking us back from decades of progess.

--
Your lucky number is 3552664958674928.  Watch for it everywhere.