Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3fk0s$2sdfb$1@dont-email.me>

From: super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Once Again, the Babylon Bee Predicts the Future
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2024 11:59:09 -0500

On 2024-05-30 23:23:31 +0000, Adam H. Kerman said:

> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>>> Could you please just shut the fuck up and stopping digging your hole
>>> deeper?
>
>> Well look who's here, the self-proclaimed know-it-all of r.a.t. And
>> he's bursting a vein again.
>
> Never stop doing that thing in which you project your own bad acts upon
> others. No one on Usenet would recognize you if you stopped being that
> immature.

I said I didn't care for the Babylon Bee.

You jumped in with both guns blazing and attacked me, ordering me to
"shut the fuck up."

Who's the immature one.

>>> They are specifically Protestant Christian. They satirize
>>> church and their own religious beliefs too. "Right wing" is a lame
>>> description. They are religious Christians with conservative politics.
>
>>> But mostly, they are comic writers. They are trying to be entertaining
>>> and to land their jokes. But you wouldn't understand comedy if an anvil
>>> fell on your head.
>
>> "Religious Christians," huh. The most flippant and iconclastic bunch of
>> "religious Christians" I've ever seen.
>
> Comic writers are flip? Who knew?

>>> I know you are stupid. Do you have to keep proving it?
>
>> Jump up my ass you pompous jerk.
>
> So yes?
>
>>> I have nothing in common with the writers. I still read their stuff.
>
>> Must have a hard time keeping yourself occupied then.
>
> You are super concerned about all this. You're still participating in
> this thread. It's clearly more important to you than anything else
> you've done this year.

Babble-on, so to speak.

"Super concerned," lol. I don't give a shit whether you like BB or not,
any more than I care about any other of your arrogant posts.

>>> They make me smile. It's funny because they fully commit to the comedy.
>
>> And you're easily entertained apparently.
>
> Not really. I find you sad, and pathetic.
>
>>> Comedy first, last, and always. I just don't care about the politics of
>>> the writers.
>
>> That's because you're a pretentious simpleton.
>
> There's that projection thing again.
>
>>> It's simply not for humorless gits like you.
>
>> Oh I'm "humorless" because I don't care to read a rightwing rip-off of
>> The Onion.
>
> No, you are humorless because you utterly lack a sense of humor. As many
> others have already pointed out to you, The Onion didn't invent parody.

What are you, some kind of control freak? You're the one with a bug up
his ass because someone doesn't happen to like the same website you do.