Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3fr9q$2thp4$2@dont-email.me>

From: moviePig <nobody@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Kamala Outright Lies About Women's Basketball Brackets
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2024 15:03:20 -0400

On 6/1/2024 2:12 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>>> Really.  You need to learn how to read.
>
>>> You don't seem to mind outright lying and felony convictions, but if
>>> someone owns up to a mistake, you can't abide that.
>
>> A women's basketball gaffe? This is what you call scraping the bottom
>> of the barrel for some "gotcha" moment.
>
> Waiting for your counterargument in which you quote one of Kamala's
> top-of-the-barrel statements. How has Kamala inspired you to be a better
> sockpuppet? We all want to know.
>
> Oh. Look at that. You have nothing to offer. All you ever do is run your
> mouth, saying nothing of value.
>
> She's a lawyer. Surely she could be expected to understand that college
> men's basketball couldn't have possibly prevented college women's
> basketball from having whatever playoff structure it liked. It's too
> generic a concept to be trademarked.

   "The NCAA owns the well-known marks March Madness®, The Big Dance®,
Final Four®, Women's Final Four®, Elite Eight,® Women's Elite Eight® and
The Road to the Final Four® (with and without the word “The”), each of
which is a federally registered trademark."

https://www.michiganmedia.com/2024/03/22/guard-yourself-before-moving-forward-when-accepting-or-engaging-in-advertising-or-promotions-that-use-final-four-or-other-ncaa-trademarks-2024-update-parts-one-two/