Article <v3grs5$130ps$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3grs5$130ps$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2024 23:19:17 -0500

Ok, damn, how much work there is to do. Let's see wass happnin' now.
Exciting times. Every fucking day I turn on this telegram there's a
bunch of good news in there, relieving me from the stress of the day. If
that's not therapeutic you wouldn't see many blogs on the internet.

- Lebanese militia shot another Israeli Hermes-900 UAV down :) Hehe :)
What did I say just now :)

They've uploaded the relatively long video of your $85 million taking
its last journey downward. The money that had gotten there to Israel's
government straight out of you Nazis' pockets, and from there, straight
to military industrial complexes of Israel to make their weakly Las
Vegas trips :)

Exactly like your MQ-9s but with one interesting difference. In the case
of Hermes, they don't even lie about its price. Cause they don't have
to! Hahhahhahh :) Knowing it or not knowing it by you the Sheep toiling
for them here in the United States make no difference whatsoever, so why
bother trying to lie about it. Check its price out for your Nazi selves
to see what I'm talking about. And if that's $85 M, you better believe
MQ-9 is pretty close, and nothing like what's reported as price.

Your masters in this country must be seeing that lying to you Sheep
feels better :) Israelis at least are descent enough to be square with
you Sheep, now that there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

I like that! Because I know what that means.

It's like the honesty that comes between the killer and the victim at
the time of the kill. Hermes reported $85 M, but MQ-9 reported $32 M is
that type of thing. Israelis aren't sick in the head. You Nazis are.
Inherently!

I couldn't figure out what they used to shot it down though. All they
say is that it was a SAM. It's an easy job even with one or two of those
semi-SAM semi-loitering "358" ones anyway. But the effect is comforting.
That alone relieved some of my stress from today.

It's by no means the first Hermes the militia in Lebanon knocked down.
Many of them were shut down before. Another "Las Vegas" money
arrangement between, this time Hezbollah of Lebanon, and the military
industry complex of Israel? Perhaps. The payer is the same anyway, you
Nazis in the USA.

They say the Lebanese people are fast taking bits and pieces of it home
as souvenirs :) I bet they sell them with pretty steep prices. A few
images of the "loot" taking place also are circulating. Hehe :)

Also many of the Dehlaviehs that those militia used everyday for months
to deliver minor damages to sensitive targets, have now been replaced
with Borkan missiles, devastating the targets, civilian as well as
military. Look at the clips Israeli people are uploading. Plenty juicy
targets there in north Israel, all supported and maintained by your
money here in the United States. The effect has similarities to Borkans
hitting Manhattan. One way or another, the money comes out of you Nazis'
pockets. So pressure now is really on.

And when it becomes unbearable, the Israeli government signals Biden to
open his servile mouth. They really still think this matter will be
stopped anytime they want. They think they can go back to how things
were for decades.

They haven't smelled the coffee!... :)

I think neither of them know that it will only get worse for them, and
better for everyone else. Israeli government and the Nazis here are the
same things. Think the same. They're unaware that it cannot be stopped
anymore. The situation is now like right after WWII but with Hitler
having won the war. You motherfuckers are doomed. You're too stupid to
know that. If you weren't that stupid, things about your fates wouldn't
get to this point in the first place.

Speaking of souvenirs, one day, Native Americans will begin collecting
your stirrup bones. Jars of them! Buckets of them. Roomfuls, truckloads.
In time, they'll become precious antique items for centuries and centuries.

"This was once inside a cro-magnon's head!" Millions of people around
the world will purchase and keep one set for display in their homes.

"This one was in a Mormon!"

- Presidential candidates are now pouring in. A few days back it was one
or two per day, now it is 70 or 80 per day. Some smart aleck Clerics in
Iran used to dare to pretend to misread the Constitution and say since
eligibility is defined in there for "rajol"s (Arabic term for "men"
which sometimes used in Iran for male or female politicians and VIPs),
then women cannot run for presidency.... :-)

Now they don't dare trying such cheap tricks on people. Already 8 women
are among the candidates and the number is fast increasing.

For each past presidential elections anywhere between 500 to 3000
candidates registered. So this is still early in the process. Poor
Guardian Council :) That's a lot of sifting that they have to do.

Candidates are mostly the ones with some political activity in their
backgrounds. Without it they don't have a chance. They must've at least
been parliament members at some time in the past, to know how difficult
the work will be and not get overwhelmed and defeated. Most of them are
also businessmen in addition to having some political activity under
their belts. And a few among them have seen military training in either
regular or militia forces, but carry no titles. I think military and
militia are forbidden to run for presidency. My copy of constitution is
buried somewhere in the attic and perhaps requires two or three days of
digging to zero in on it, so ... if interested then dig this for
yourselves. You don't have to find a hard copy like I do (mine is
annotated heavily by me- from years back). These days I bet you can find
a pdf of it online in your own language, from reputable sources who have
translated it accurately. Other sources, especially the ones backed by
the USA and Israeli government, are impossible to do the job right for
you. For Mossad and CIA and the Nazis, it has been a principle to smear
the content and deceive the readers.

Speaking of Mossad, when are they going to stop making jokes of
themselves claiming credits that aren't theirs?

You worry about your "reputation" now that Israel is in a ditch? Now
that you've fucked up?... Is that it? That'd advertise inability more
than any ability of yours.

The way it is, you might as well be a department of SAVAMA as far as the
matter of Israel is concerned. But you go around claiming credit for
this and that.

How many Iranian-Israelis have penetrated your wonderful "institute" so
far anyway? :-) They say like a tenth of your force have Esfahani accent
:) One out of every ten.

Hahhahhhahh :-)

Boy, ... language can be mastered no question there, fluency, precision,
everything, but those intonations, those unique Esfahani intonations
will stay with you no matter what.. You'd have to get a brain transplant
to get rid of THAT accent! :)

- Houthis yet one more time (within just 36 hours, no?) hit Eisenhower
carrier with 6 more missiles and drones, plus hitting an American
destroyer with drones. Previous hits included two ballistic missiles,
this new one today doesn't say how many of them were ballistic. But they
do say they actually made direct hits, which points to ballistic ones
used. Simply too fast to intercept. The hits on the destroyer were all
done by various drones, and Houthis have confirmed several of them hit
the warship, indicating these destroyers aren't as equipped with
defensive equipment as carriers are; in turn, indicating that Americans
are mostly using several fighter jets simultaneously to intercept
incoming slow and/or old missiles and various drones, like what they did
for the Israelis during that night of Iranian missile and drone attack.

Drones and cruise missiles are easy targets for fighter jets, but not
ballistic missiles. At least some of them, if not literally all, will
escape and reach the target. This became clear on that Iranian attack
night when it became obvious that most of the ballistic ones hit Israeli
targets only after Israeli's own David's Sling system stopped working
(still not known how and why). All those American, French, German, and
British fighter jets, plus all those hundreds of Israeli fighter jets,
all in the skies over Israel, could not stop the ballistics. Israel was
protected only as long as Daivd's Sling was still working.

So even for a carrier (and certainly for destroyers) if what's coming is
ballistic, it will make it to the target. Those ships can successfully
only stop drones and cruise missiles, and can only do that if there are
fighter jets around them ready to intercept. Therefore, ballistic
missiles is the key defense item against various war ships, especially
the newest hypersonic ones for which there's simply no defense yet
developed.

If you remember, I posted something about Americans asking Japanese