Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3hhv7$1352t$1@solani.org>

From: Jeff Layman <jeff@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Muntashirakon App Manager is, IMHO, by far, the best app manager
 on Android
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2024 11:36:23 +0100

On 30/05/2024 07:06, Andrew wrote:
> https://github.com/MuntashirAkon/AppManager
> https://f-droid.org/packages/io.github.muntashirakon.AppManager/
>
> Latest stable release:
>   <https://github.com/MuntashirAkon/AppManager/releases>
>   <https://github.com/MuntashirAkon/AppManager/releases/download/v3.1.6/AppManager_v3.1.6.apk>
>
> You know that I know tools well, and I state that this is the best
> app manager by far, simply because of all the great things it does.
>   <https://i.postimg.cc/dVfd1NP3/appmanager.jpg>

(snip - see OP for info)

As "Andrew" has pointed out, this is a very powerful app manager. I've
barely investigated its possibilities, but it's almost certain that you
will need to use its User Manual at some stage. As this is so extensive
(77 pages and 25K+ words!), it's probably best to read it offline, or at
least on a bigger screen. However, it appears as part of the app, so the
only way I could "download" it was to select all, copy, paste into
Collabora Office, and save it as an odt file. It works, but the
conversion loses links and there appear to be some formatting marks
included. It's a shame that the manual isn't available as a pdf or some
other file readable outside App Manager.

--
Jeff