Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3hqgj$3bs2t$3@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2024 09:02:11 -0400

On 5/31/24 5:06 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>> On 5/30/24 12:29 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> Put you never post anything without proof. You boasted that yourself. So
>>> far still no proof that "Those are who Thanny is talking about."
>>>
>> The proof is that you've never said it. You've never criticized or
>> shown a case where the immigrant was a nice red headed Irishman, or a
>> platinum blonde Norwegian.
>
> (1) "I'll take Tautologies for $1000, Alex."
>
> Put it back in the deck already. No one's buying your race-baiting
> nonsense anymore. I've never talked about the rings of Saturn here,
> either. Doesn't mean I don't believe they exist.
>
> (2) I have talked many times about the necessity of securing all
> borders, even the ones white people use. Here's just one example:
>
> In article <kqs8p1$2ss$1@news.albasani.net>, Mon, 01 Jul 2013
>   "Suzanne" <fakeaddress@fake.com> wrote:
>
>> "BTR1701" wrote in message
>>
>> It *is* a problem, no matter how many scare quotes you put around it,
>> and it's not racist to say so.
>>
>> And yes, if the entire state disappeared, that particular
>> problem would be moot in California. That's nothing but simple logic.
>> _____________________
>>
>> Yet no word about the problem of Canadians entering illegally.
>
> Because they're not a problem. The vast, vast majority of Canadidians
> don't enter illegally. If there were millions of Canadidians flooding
> illegally across the northern border and availing themselves of all our
> social programs and the like, then there would be plenty of words about
> it.
>
>> They're all brown, black, red or yellow.
>> You know... not whyte.
>
> And here is where the maestro of Biden's liar's chorus pops up his
> little ferret face and starts shows who the true racist here is, right
> on cue. You can always tell when he's faced with an uncomfortable truth
> he knows he can't spin his way out of, when he drops a few more miles on
> his race card.
>
> If you couldn't tell Effa is the real racist here just by his general
> rhetoric and demeanor, his use of a common racial slur for whites should
> seal the deal for you.
>
> And don't talk to me about racism when, for example, the Democrat Party
> aligns itself so completely with those gruesome ghouls at Planned
> Parenthood, which has waged what amounts to be a near-genocide against
> minority babies. That's the kind of racism that could bring the corpse
> of Democrat icon and KKK kleagle Robert Byrd to tumescence. Margaret
> Sanger is probably grinning in hell at the realization that the Left has
> brought her bigoted genocidal fantasies so fully into reality.

Oh, for fuck's sake... Oathkeeper is repeating what his cult is telling
him now.

It's genocide now, is it.  When you fuckers get a traffic ticket now,
you fucking cry genocide... just like your whiny little cult leader.

Whine, whine whine... maybe try acting like a man sometime, instead of a
little pussy-ass crybaby.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0