Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3hrnq$3c55u$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Kamala Outright Lies About Women's Basketball Brackets
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2024 09:23:04 -0400

On 6/1/24 4:43 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 5/31/24 5:34 AM, FPP wrote:

>>> I'm not a fan of hers but she is upstanding in that way.  The GOP
>>> isn't upstanding in any way.  My biggest regret is that Trump likely
>>> won't be sentenced to jail time.
>>>

>> Don't be too sure.  He's shown no remorse, and he did violate gag
>> orders 10 or 11 times.  Those are big mitigating circumstances.
>>
>> I could see him serving weekends as a punishment.  And even community
>> service, which would absolutely humiliate him to death.
>>
>> Fact is, he's going to get some form of punishment.
>

> Judge Merchan is very cool.  It's hard to read how he'll react on this
> one.  Your points are well taken though, he should be sentence
> accordingly for those reasons.  I'm thinking he'll get sentenced to home
> confinement with an ankle bracelet.

I would've thought that too... but he just went out and attacked Cohen
again, and violated his gag order again.  He simply WILL NOT stop.

This is all going to add up.  And no way Trump shows any remorse, which
is a big part of getting lenient treatment.

He just personally attacked Merchan again... the guy who will decide his
sentence.  How much of this do we think a judge will take?

As far as being a first time offender, and not getting time... Martha
Steward would like to say something.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0