Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3hsm2$3c99f$3@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: GUILTY. All 34 counts.
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2024 09:39:14 -0400

On 6/1/24 4:21 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Jun 1, 2024 at 1:26:14 AM PDT, "trotsky" <gmsingh@email.com> wrote:
>
>> On 6/1/24 12:14 AM, shawn wrote:

>>>   Yes, but as a federal prosecutor (former) pointed out today it is a
>>>   potential last stop. His point was that with this makeup of a Supreme
>>>   Court it's entirely possible they would find a reason to hear the case
>>>   if it gets that far.
>>>   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfMgcR0XJhg
>>
>> Hopefully Alito and Thomas will be disbarred before then because that's
>> what they deserve.
>
> Even if they are, Hutt, you monstrous offal worm, that won't take them off the
> Court. There's no constitutional requirement that a Supreme Court justice be a
> licensed attorney. The president can nominate literally anyone to be a justice
> and if the Senate confirms them, they're on the Court.

Or just increase the number of justices like we have any number of times
in the past.

Nothing unconstitutional or extra-legal about that, now is there?

Republicans stole seats.  Their justices perjured themselves at their
confirmation hearings.  Their justices have taken bribes.

I have no problem diluting their corrupt votes.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0