Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3ht70$3c67v$3@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: When did Trump steal your lunch money ?
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2024 13:48:17 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-06-02, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> Wrong on all counts. Trump's been a crimer for decades. And he's been playing
>>> the "I am an innocent victim of a rigged system" schtick for decades.
>>
>> And Biden hasn't been corrupt for years? Not only corrupt, but a pervert.
>> Your selective (partisan) indignation highlights your hypocrisy.
>
> Nah, you're statements about Biden (like your statements about Hillary years
> ago) are just nutso.

Right, because she didn't have an illegal email server with classified
documents that were leaked. She didn't destroy evidence by destroying cell
phones or by "bleaching" her server. It's all made up. I guess you think
because the crooked "justice" department didn't charge her, she didn't do
anything wrong. Remember Bill Clinton holding up flight traffic at (I
believe) Phoenix to have a chat about his haircut with (I believe) the then
Attorney General of the United States during the Hillary Clinton
investigation? Nothing to see there... happens every day. Oh, and shortly
afterwards the investigation ended without any charges being filed. Nothing
suspicious at all about any of that.

I hope you're not as ignorant as you pretend to be. I would be worried about
you forgetting to breathe.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."