Article <v3jgpe$15201$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3jgpe$15201$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Israeli Faces From Earlier Today :-)
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2024 23:28:30 -0500

Time to get the stress down a bit :-)

I think for years to come, news alone will be a source of therapeutic
reduction of stress for me and all the Modern Humans in the world. I bet
on that.

It will continue until American Natives' collecting of the stirrup bones
inside cro-magnons' heads, begins.

If that day was today, I'd opt for purchasing a "Mormon" stirrup bone
set to display on my shelf inside the work room. Would neither take up
any room in that cluttered place, nor any space at all in my mind. Plus
I wouldn't have to mind much one day tossing it out like a piece of
dried booger.

- I was right about Ahmadinezhad :) The sucker registered as candidate
just to make a statement.

A bit about Ahmadinezhad. He's an ardent manager, no question there, but
he doesn't know how to share power with others. That's how he got into
conflicts after conflicts with other authorities in Iran.

He was sincere, but wanted it all when he was president. His choice of
ministers showed it too, a bunch of yes-men. He thought he could do
everything by himself. But obviously, if you ask me, he fell short of
that. Nothing major got accomplished.

In comparison, it helps to see this if we take a look at Raisi. Raisi,
even in his truncated term made a number of big advances for Iran. He
knew who to hire and appoint in the first place: Independent individuals
who could think and design and solve the problems by themselves without
much help from him. Ahmadinezhad had shot himself in the foot in that
regard. He was too bold. He alone did all the struggle and ended up
getting little done at the end.

Perhaps president of Iran should not be as ambitious as Ahmaninezhad is.
Raisi was a simple man, square with others all his life, and therefore
only relied on accomplishments made by capable men he gathered around
him, and nothing else. He wouldn't, and in fact couldn't, bullshit at
all. His way was really amazing in staying simple and yet productive.
Others ridiculed him about his simplicity, but his accomplishments
always outweighed that of his critics both before and during his
Presidency. He had delivered some of the best presidential election
speeches in the Iranian media, and his simple honest approach understood
by viewers had convinced everybody that he was the one needed. I missed
many of such speeches, but my folks in Iran soon told me they were
enough to turn just about everybody's vote around :)

Raisi utilized heads of other nations by the same formula he had; i.e.,
in the same way he worked with his ministers! Something Ahmadinezhad
failed miserably in comparison. Raisi managed to get them active in
serving bigger causes together, stuff that neither him nor them could
manage alone. Ahmadinezhad as far as I remember only created friction
inside and outside Iran by conducting everything too personally and all
by himself and by his ways.

And he was let to do that by the leader, I suspect because the leader
knew Ahmadinezhad had a similar character to himself, and therefore was
thinking that would work in a presidential office as well. But it didn't
work, and in fact eventually led to frictions between the two.

You can be character-wise the same with another man, but having
different responsibilities compared to the other. This would not mean
the other man will be as successful as you are in meeting your
responsibilities. Change those responsibilities, and a different type of
character might work much better, while yours would do poorly there.

So I think how Ra'isi handled it is what's needed more, more than high
ambitions for progress in a person like Ahmadinezhad, as far as that
particular job is concerned. Raisi hardly ever met the leader. Not only
they had nothing in common, they were quite opposite of each other.

In short, presidency of a country like Iran requires a strange
combination of skills as well as caliber. Responsibilities there are
real, purely executive, and much opposed to those of other presidential
offices in Bitch and Nazi countries, bullshit or symbolism has no room
in it. GC (the Guardian Council) has now had the experience of Raisi and
I think will work more accurately in eliminating the candidates who
don't qualify for that particular position.

There is no doubt in Ahmadinezhad's sincerity though. He has had a
life-long record of excellent service to Iran in various forms. What he
studied also helped him do his related jobs perfectly well (he is a
logistics expert). And his family background is that of Iranian Jews
who've lived in Iran for millennia. Few Iranians these days are as
genuine. His father was still carrying a typical Jewish surname when he
became a Moslem, and changed it to what it is now. Ahmadinezhad himself
grew up as a Moslem.

He is 100% trusted in Iran. But he isn't good enough as a President. And
he'll be soon eliminated by GC.

That's my two cents on that.

- There are funny stuff about some of these candidates too. Hahahahhh
:-) Very Iranian stuff...

One of them says (he is a civilian known as an ardent Conservative
debater, feared by Progressives):

   "Hey Haji, am I on microphone? I know people don't like me and don't
want me as president, but I'm running just to fuck those 'Progressives'
up when live presidential debates begin."

Hahhahahhahh :-))

This is the image of the moment he said that:

https://i.postimg.cc/tg5xgYjL/I-am-here-to-kick-their-asses.jpg

The image doesn't carry the caption so you'd see it for yourself (if you
knew Persian).

- Another funny remark in the media.

"If you have a set of nice suit to wear and have your birth certificate
handy, take a tour inside Ministry of State." Hahhahahh :-))

That's where candidates register for running and then triumphantly show
their certificates to the broadcasting media present :)

Hehe :)

For some it must be a nice pass time to register and perhaps a talking
point for the rest of their lives. The lady at the desk is also super hot.

But then you'll lose your chances of getting hired in any anti-Iranian
company around the world :) They can see that stamp in there, on your
birth certificate. Then from then on, FBI will be on your tail.

Even here in the land of the Nazis and the Sheep, when I contacted the
government for retirement matters, they wanted to see my original birth
certificate to see what kind of stamps they could find in there!

Unfortunately for them, they could only see one stamp. That of the
"Rastakhiz" party whose membership the Shah of Iran had forced on all
university students, otherwise we'd get kicked out of school. We had
resisted until the night of the last day of the deadline, then rushed to
the single place in Tehran that was still open to put that stamp on...
That's how we continued the school.

That "Rastakhiz party" fuck-up may have been a brainchild of some of
that same Nazis that inspected my birth certificate here. I don't know
which circles that thing traveled across this land of the Nazis and the
Sheep, cause it was all done by mail. Now those Nazi culprits, looking
at that stamp, could see their own dead Mamas coming back to haunt them.

Motherfuckers. Stupidity has no bounds.