Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3ko1m$15mgg$1@solani.org>

From: suzeeq <suzeeq@imbris.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-06-02 (Sunday)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 08:38:28 -0700

On 6/3/2024 8:24 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> Sunday, I focused on movies, though I also finished up soaps for the
> week, and finished the Canadian Open:
>
> soaps: DOOL - Fri's ep. Annoying. They haven't written Sloan out yet -
> she shows up to confront Nicole, pointlessly I might add, as Sloan
> hasn't bothered to tell Nicole that the baby is not EJ's and EJ knows
> this. Rafe figures out from Eric that Melinda Trask lied to him about
> the adoption, and Rafe rushes over to arrest her. Stephanie and Jada
> (and Marlena) stage their "intervention" of Everett/Bobby and it goes
> about as well as you would expect.

To explain the baby swap events, everything for the last six months was
done by a temporary writing team during the strike, and this was the
first episode where the regular team took over and started to get things
back on track. The dragging storylines should be resolved now that
they're not just doing placeholder scripts.