Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3kta8$3vt2q$1@dont-email.me>

From: Java Jive <java@evij.com.invalid>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Turn your device completely off once a week as per advice from
 the NSA today
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 18:08:22 +0100

On 03/06/2024 16:25, Andy Burns wrote:
> Newyana2 wrote:
>
>> Interesting link.
>
> Just to make you aware, that every(?) time you reply to this group,
> you're also cc:ing individuals by email, it doesn't bother me, I wasn't
> sure if you're aware you're doing it?
>
> If you use the reply button in TB's main toolbar it won't happen, I
> think it's the follow-up button in the message header toolbar that does
> do it ... Or maybe TB78 behaves differently?

I don't think so.  In Thunderbird, usually I <rt-click> the post to
which I intend to reply and choose 'Followup to newsgroup', but on this
occasion I also tried the 'Followup' button in the post header in the
Message Pane, and the resulting post had exactly the same addressing as
my usual method, whereas clicking 'Reply' in the post header created a
PM to your given email address.

--

Fake news kills!

www.macfh.co.uk