Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3l7an$19rc$2@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Kamala Outright Lies About Women's Basketball Brackets
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 19:59:19 -0000 (UTC)

super70s  <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>On 2024-06-02 13:27:33 +0000, FPP said:

>say that

>>> A women's basketball gaffe? This is what you call scraping the bottom
>>> of the barrel for some "gotcha" moment.
>>>

>> Everyone know being wrong about college basketball is the same as rape,
>> fraud, election interference, witness tampering, insurrection, stealing
>> classified documents, obstruction of justice etc.
>>
>> It's all equal to our resident Oathkeeper lawyer.
>
>Yes I'm sure Adam H. Kerman, Esq. would agree. Even if he does need to
>buff up on his copyright and trademark case law.

Still contributing STOOPID rather than actual discussion, Dear
Sockpuppet.

Go for it. Name the aspect of either trademark or copyright law that
would prevent the women's sport of intercollegiate athletics from having
a system of playoffs created to meet the needs of their sport.

Let's hear the wisdom spewing forth from your pointy head. We're all
waiting for that moment to arrive.

I double dog dare you to contribute to worthwhile discussion with
knowledge in lieu of MASSIVE STOOPID.

Still waiting.