Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3llcv$3kpo$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Cruz Destroys Gender Activist Judge During Hearing
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 19:59:25 -0400
 <atropos-12AD5A.09255130052024@news.giganews.com>
 <v3c7d5$268m8$1@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-31E077.09214431052024@news.giganews.com>
 <v3hqb4$3bs2t$2@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-CC5ECA.12264702062024@news.giganews.com>
 <v3j2r3$3is5k$1@dont-email.me>
 <b-OdnSBO7OxSucD7nZ2dnZfqnPgAAAAA@giganews.com>
 <v3kipd$3u0gd$5@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-DB63CC.11222703062024@news.giganews.com>

On 6/3/24 2:22 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v3kipd$3u0gd$5@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> Your own words: another state's governor doesn't affect my life.
>>>
>>> Weird how you're now claiming some governors have the power to do exactly
>>> that by "destroying capitalism and education" throughout the entire country
>>> by signing laws that only apply to their respective states. How does
>>> DeSantis signing an education bill that only applies to Florida affect your
>>> life, Effa?
>>>
>>> But for some reason when Newsom signs laws, according to Effa the Hutt, he
>>> only has the power to affect California, despite the fact that in many
>>> cases, he actually does affect the whole country with his bullshit. Like
>>> when he banned all gas-powered vehicles by 2035. That affects the whole
>>> country because California is such a large percentage of the car market,
>>> vehicle manufacturers conform their products to California standards
>>> regardless of where they'll eventually be sold.
>
>> Newsom went out to eat.
>
> Newsom did exactly what Cruz did that gets your panties in a twist: he
> went on vacation while his state was in crisis. And he did it twice.
> Cruz only did it once.
>
>> DeSantis is destroying a state.
>
> Not your state. Doesn't affect your life. Your words.

Nope.  False equivalence.

Newsom owned up to it, Cruz blamed his daughters.
Newsom went to dinner in his own state, Cruz fled the country.

--
On May 30, 2024 Donald J. Trump was unanimously convicted on 34 felony
counts in New York City... so I took this picture in my side yard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0