Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3mvut$dnqp$2@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Kamala Outright Lies About Women's Basketball Brackets
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 12:05:50 -0000 (UTC)

super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>On 2024-06-04 01:26:20 +0000, Adam H. Kerman said:
>>super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

>>>That's the second time you've said that, who am I supposed to be a
>>>"sockpuppet" of?

>>>Haven't you thoroughly embarrassed yourself enough with the "it's too
>>>generic a concept to be trademarked" boner? That's all I was referring
>>>to.

>>I didn't correct the spokesflak use of "trademark" rather than
>>"copyright"; that was BTR1701.

>I quoted you exactly, quit blaming him.

Not "blaming" him. I'm telling you, factually, that BTR1701 is the one who
corrected the spokesflak's improper use of "copyright". This is yet another
instance of you getting something wrong, then insisting that you didn't,
but still running your idiotic mouth. I was addressing the issue of the
concept of playoff brackets being so generic that it CANNOT be claimed
as copyright or trademark to prevent women's college sports from using it.

>>You're still ducking the question. Clearly you cannot answer because you
>>are ignorant as fuck.

>No pal it's you who's ignorant as fuck because you claimed "college
>women's basketball['s] playoff structure....[is] too generic a concept
>to be trademarked" and moviepig gave you a cite that proved you were
>clearly wrong.

>Don't get mad at me because you screwed up with some generic claim that
>was easily disproved.

You're running your mouth. You failed to "easily disprove" my statement.

Let's hear your proof. Now. Otherwise, withdraw.

>>I still want to know why you believe that women's
>>college basketball couldn't have "playoff brackets" till they had
>>permission from the trademark holder.

>Is that what you still want to know? Well that's not the issue at hand
>and nothing I ever put forth. Go argue with someone who said that.
><sheesh>

Your incredible ignorance and contribution of STOOPID in lieu of
discussion IS the issue at hand. In fact, you repeated it AGAIN in this
very followup.

Post your argument or shut the fuck up and withdraw. You can't do it
because you are too stupid to understand anything. All you can do is run
your stupid mouth.