Article <v3nbig$fr5l$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3nbig$fr5l$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Cruz Destroys Gender Activist Judge During Hearing
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 11:24:00 -0400
 <b-OdnSBO7OxSucD7nZ2dnZfqnPgAAAAA@giganews.com>
 <2a8r5jdjve6a2jcnki3p527h77iu8bicsr@4ax.com> <v3kis3$3u0gd$6@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-1C69AD.11273403062024@news.giganews.com>
 <v3llea$3kpo$2@dont-email.me> <v3lm36$3oe1$1@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-476ECE.19294003062024@news.giganews.com>

On 6/3/24 10:29 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v3lm36$3oe1$1@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
> wrote:

>> You don't see me defending Newsom.
>
> You don't see me defending Trump, either, but you constantly say if I
> don't criticize him, he's "my guy", etc.
>
> Sauce for the goose, Effa, sauce for the goose.
>
>> Let's not pretend having dinner is equivalent to fleeing the country,
>> leaving your constituents to freeze to death while you sit on a tropical
>> beach in Mexico.
>
> Newsom did that, too. Twice.
>
> But you were in a coma.

Oh?  When were people in California dying because your grid wasn't fixed?

--
On May 30, 2024 Donald J. Trump was unanimously convicted on 34 felony
counts in New York City... so I took this picture in my side yard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0