Article <v3ol8s$328ec$14@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3ol8s$328ec$14@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: At least 100 people kept denying the easily verified fact
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 23:15:40 -0400

On 6/4/24 10:55 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 6/4/2024 9:45 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> *Try and provide a counter-example or implicitly admit that you cannot*
>>> *Try and provide a counter-example or implicitly admit that you cannot*
>>> *Try and provide a counter-example or implicitly admit that you cannot*
>>
>> What are you asking for a counter example of?
>>

> The machine description of DD specifies that it does not halt to
> simulating halt decider HH and you already know that you cannot
> possibly prove otherwise.

No, it specifies that it HALTS, since HH(DD,DD) will return 0.

> We can "define" that it does halt and that would be the same as
> "defining" that all puppies are fifteen story office buildings,
> inherently incorrect.

Nope, since the DEFINITON of what an input represents to a Halt Decider,
is the behavior of the actual machine.

YOUR CLAIM, which CHANGES that definition, is to call all puppies
fiftenn story office buildings.

Can you show anyone with a real reputation on this (so not you) that
defines the meaning of the input to a halt decider your way?

Until you can do so, you are just admitting that you have been LYING all
these years, which means that YOU are the one heading for that lake of Fire.

Of course, you always have the option to REPENT and denounce your lies.
Just remember, once you die that option is lost (as are you).