Article <v3plp1$v133$2@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3plp1$v133$2@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: At least 100 people kept denying the easily verified fact
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 07:30:25 -0500

On 6/5/2024 6:31 AM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> No, it specifies that it HALTS, since HH(DD,DD) will return 0.
>>>

>> In other words you have always known that I am correct
>> that DD correctly simulated by HH CANNOT POSSIBLY HALT
>> and yet still try to get away with pure bluster.
>>

> You are talking in circles and keep on changing topics, possible because
> you just don't know what you are talking about, or possible, your
> medication has made your brain too fuzzy.

*It is a proven fact that directly executed DD(DD) has*
*different behavior than DD correctly simulated by HH*
*One can lie about this yet this lie is easily exposed*

That you continue to try to get away changing the subject to the
direct execution of DD(DD) that has provably different behavior as
your rebuttal is the strawman deception and might possibly get you
sent to Hell. I hope not. I hope that either (a) you are confused
or (b) you repent or (c) The bible is wrong about all liars:

Revelations 21:8
....all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with
fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

To the best of my knowledge I am not taking any chances on this. There
are sometimes when I complement someone and after the fact I carefully
study my words and find that I inadvertently exaggerated a little bit.
I never use flattery knowing full well that it is deception.