Article <v3r914$354i9$7@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3r914$354i9$7@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: At least 100 people kept denying the easily verified fact
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 23:05:08 -0400
 <v3ogh9$pi6u$1@dont-email.me> <v3oi5t$328ec$13@i2pn2.org>
 <v3oifv$psat$1@dont-email.me> <v3ojg2$328eb$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v3ok3p$q2fh$1@dont-email.me> <v3ol8s$328ec$14@i2pn2.org>
 <v3olkf$q9du$1@dont-email.me> <v3piaa$33gmb$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v3plp1$v133$2@dont-email.me> <v3qsi6$354ia$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v3r1pl$16gjs$1@dont-email.me> <v3r24v$354i9$4@i2pn2.org>
 <v3r2pb$16lke$1@dont-email.me> <v3r39a$354ia$5@i2pn2.org>
 <v3r3hd$1ahl1$1@dont-email.me> <v3r6mt$354i9$6@i2pn2.org>
 <v3r7p2$1b63v$1@dont-email.me>

On 6/5/24 10:43 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 6/5/2024 9:25 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> THIS IS ALL THAT YOU WILL EVER GET TO TALK TO ME ABOUT
>>> UNTIL YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM CORRECT OR YOU PROVE
>>> THAT I AM INCORRECT
>>
>> Then you aren't going to get anywhere, because I just don't care about
>> that worthless claim. Only when you cross the line from talking about
>> the SUBJECTIVE answer that HH saw, to the OBJECTIVE behavior of the
>> machine the input represents to a Halt Decider, will you get me
>> caring, and slapping you down hard with a factual rebuttal.
>>

>>> *I will dumb it down for you some more*
>>> Try any show how this DD can be correctly simulated by any HH
>>> such that this DD reaches past its machine address [00001dbe]
>>
>> But I don't claim that it can. I won't go to the effort to confirm
>> that it can't, because, frankly, I don't give a damn because it is
>> MEANINGLESS.
>>

> THIS IS ALL THAT YOU WILL EVER GET TO TALK TO ME ABOUT
> UNTIL YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM CORRECT OR YOU PROVE
> THAT I AM INCORRECT

But, as I said, I won't acknowledge that you are correct, because I am
not willing to put that effort into your worthless claim.

Since partial simulitions, or simulation of a different input, don't
prove non-halting behavior of this input, it just doesn't matter.

So, I guess we are stuck until you just die of your cancer.

> *I will dumb it down for you some more*
> Try any show how this DD can be correctly simulated by any HH
> such that this DD reaches past its machine address [00001dbe]

And I will dumb it down for you.

I DON'T CARE BECAUSE THE CLAIM MEANS NOTHING IMPORTANT.