Article <v3t2dk$1kia9$3@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v3t2dk$1kia9$3@dont-email.me>

From: Malcolm McLean <malcolm.arthur.mclean@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Subject: Re: Writing own source disk
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 20:24:36 +0100

On 06/06/2024 18:00, Ben Bacarisse wrote:
> Malcolm McLean <malcolm.arthur.mclean@gmail.com> writes:

>>> There seems to be loads missing.  How big it the program when it's all
>>> there or, since it's a quine, what is the size of text it outputs?
>>>
>> Yes. Tht's the heart of it.
>>
>> I'll start a quine project.
>
> I am just more confused now.  Presumably that does not matter since I
> don't think you need me to know what's going on.  And I am pretty sure
> that whatever purpose your quine serves, it is intended to benefit users
> who are not at all like me.

I've got too much to do with the BabyXFS project.

I've got the get the shell as good as possible because it is a
FileSyatem XML file editor, and it makes the format useful. And
documentation needs writing. And I just don't have time for quines, but
there is one of the site, and you ought to be able to compile it. I got
it to work.

I don't know what you are interested in, but a pure ANSI C shell would
be right up your street, I would have thought.

--
Check out Basic Algorithms and my other books:
https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/bgy1mm