Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v4006k$28j5l$1@dont-email.me>

From: Your Name <YourName@YourISP.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Who Spotting
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2024 10:05:09 +1200

On 2024-06-07 10:56:05 +0000, Daniel70 said:

> Watching "Silent Witness - Hearts of Darkness" which, this week,
> features the 'Kate Stewart' actress as the Police Inspector.

She was also in th "Holby City" medical drama for a while.

She played an army doctor who then left the army and worked at Holby
City hospital, left her husband, had a lesbian relationship with
another doctor (played by the daughter of the actor who was Mr Rumbold
in "Are You Being Served?"), then left to work in poor African
communities and was killed off-screen by an IAD bomb.

Her character's son also worked at Hobly City hospital, first as a
trainee doctor and then a full doctor, He eventually became extremely
nasty, killing patients (and accidentally a doctor who worked out what
he was doing), using people, and stalking one of the female doctors and
kidnapping her mother (another doctor at the hospital). He was finally
unmasked and taken away by police. Part of his mental problems stemmed
from his mother's death and trying to live up to her genius abilities.