Article <v406pr$39ri5$24@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v406pr$39ri5$24@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: At least 100 people kept denying the easily verified fact --
 closure
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2024 19:57:47 -0400
 <v3sc8c$1gra7$2@dont-email.me> <v3tq33$388rj$13@i2pn2.org>
 <v3tstr$1td1o$2@dont-email.me> <v3tuqh$388ri$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v3v0qj$22vrk$1@dont-email.me> <v3v85d$39ri5$11@i2pn2.org>
 <v3vacl$242e9$8@dont-email.me> <v3vh9l$a5e$2@news.muc.de>
 <v3vhvq$25ojk$2@dont-email.me> <v3vj8p$39ri6$7@i2pn2.org>
 <v3vk9b$266aq$2@dont-email.me>
 <8c92495d4433776d8ddc4706fb1de05b245f5829.camel@gmail.com>
 <v3vn5u$26d04$1@dont-email.me> <v3vont$a5e$3@news.muc.de>
 <v3vp3j$27d15$2@dont-email.me> <v3vpsg$39ri6$12@i2pn2.org>
 <v400hl$287qb$3@dont-email.me> <v4016m$3avmq$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v401vc$28q9r$2@dont-email.me> <v404mk$3b1i8$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v406e4$2965i$7@dont-email.me>

On 6/7/24 7:51 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 6/7/2024 6:21 PM, joes wrote:

>> Why do you care about rebuttals if you don't even consider them possible?
>>

> Until other people understand that I am correct my words are
> too difficult to be understood making publication impossible.

>>> I must get closure on each of the four points of my proof so that I know
>>> that my words can possibly be understood. Without this publication is
>>> hopeless.
>> Publication IS hopeless. As far as your words can be understood, they are
>> wrong. You could just post all of them.
>>

> My words only seem wrong on the basis of a false religious
> belief of the nature of correct simulation.

Nope, most of your words are just wrong. (at least when you try to talk
about the actual theorems you are talking about).

You just don't understand what the words mean.

Now, it might help to start with learning what a PROOF actually is in
formal logic,

Then maybe you will understand why you need to actually know something
about the topics to try to prove something.