Article <v40ejp$3bc43$4@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v40ejp$3bc43$4@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: At least 100 people kept denying the easily verified fact --
 closure
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2024 22:11:05 -0400
 <v3sc8c$1gra7$2@dont-email.me> <v3tq33$388rj$13@i2pn2.org>
 <v3tstr$1td1o$2@dont-email.me> <v3tuqh$388ri$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v3v0qj$22vrk$1@dont-email.me> <v3v85d$39ri5$11@i2pn2.org>
 <v3vacl$242e9$8@dont-email.me> <v3vh9l$a5e$2@news.muc.de>
 <v3vhvq$25ojk$2@dont-email.me> <v3vj8p$39ri6$7@i2pn2.org>
 <v3vk9b$266aq$2@dont-email.me>
 <8c92495d4433776d8ddc4706fb1de05b245f5829.camel@gmail.com>
 <v3vn5u$26d04$1@dont-email.me> <v3vont$a5e$3@news.muc.de>
 <v3vp3j$27d15$2@dont-email.me> <v3vpsg$39ri6$12@i2pn2.org>
 <v400hl$287qb$3@dont-email.me> <v4016m$3avmq$1@i2pn2.org>
 <v401vc$28q9r$2@dont-email.me> <v404mk$3b1i8$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v406e4$2965i$7@dont-email.me> <v406pr$39ri5$24@i2pn2.org>
 <v408qi$29nm5$2@dont-email.me> <v409nm$39ri6$22@i2pn2.org>
 <v409vo$29u1i$3@dont-email.me> <v40atr$39ri6$24@i2pn2.org>
 <v40bvi$29u1i$5@dont-email.me> <v40ctd$3bc43$2@i2pn2.org>
 <v40d8k$2acud$2@dont-email.me>

On 6/7/24 9:48 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 6/7/2024 8:42 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Salvation
>>> We believe that a person is saved by the grace of God through faith in
>>> Jesus,(Romans 3:23-25). We believe that when a person repents and is
>>> baptized, their sins are forgiven, they receive the Holy Spirit and they
>>> are added to Jesus’ church. (Acts 2:38)
>>>
>>> Can salvation be lost?
>>> Some say yes and some say no.
>>>

>> Yes, that is one of the big questions to be debated.
>>
>> Your behavior makes me see no evidence that you actually ever got into
>> a true state of salvation, so the question is unlikely important to you.
>>

> My behavior that I call out those the incorrectly denigrate my work?

What INCORRECTLY?

Your work fails to show any understanding of the material you are
talking about.

You may THINK you know something, but you have totally decieved yourself
on it.

> That is most of all of my behavior. Besides calling out those that
> denigrate my work I sit on the couch and watch TV, there is not much
> more to my behavior than that.

You also twist the words of people.

You LIE in your claiming to refute statements, that your words show you
don't actually understand.

You have claimed to be like God in nature.

Need I go on?