Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v40ks7$2f5g0$3@dont-email.me>

From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-06-06 (Thursday)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2024 20:58:02 -0700

On 6/7/2024 8:21 AM, Ian J. Ball wrote:

> What did you watch?

Dogfights - No Room For Error (disc)
"While dogfights are famous for taking place at vertiginous heights, it
is at low altitudes that flying is most perilous.  Flying near deck and
at the level of treetops, there is no margin for error, and pilots must
pursue their targets without making any mistakes."

Dogfights - Night Fighters (disc)
"While modern fighters utilize an array of cutting-edge equipment to fly
and fight at night, much of this technology was battle tested by pilots
as it was developed.  These courageous airmen took to the night skies in
Hellcats, P-61 Black Widows and F-16s."

What Did You Watch?

dirty old man.