Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v41u21$2lprr$4@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Cruz Destroys Gender Activist Judge During Hearing
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2024 11:40:48 -0400

On 6/8/24 4:43 AM, trotsky wrote:
> On 6/7/24 7:51 AM, FPP wrote:

>>> a) Cite?
>>>
>>> b) is "raking the forest" good forest mgmt then?
>>>

>> NOAA says he's full of shit.  Big surprise!
>>
>> https://www.drought.gov/news/study-finds-climate-change-blame-record-breaking-california-wildfires-2023-08-08#:~:text=Study%20Finds%20Climate%20Change%20to%20Blame%20For%20Record%2DBreaking%20California%20Wildfires,-Published%20on&text=Record%2Dbreaking%20forest%20fires%20during,negative%20consequences%20for%20human%20health.
>>

> I posted something similar.  This is getting to be the pattern: he spews
> utter garbage, one of us posts something factual, and Oath Keeper Twat
> just acts like nothing was said.  We both act like he's going to
> suddenly grow a pair of testicles and respond like a man but this never
> happens.

He's in full Trump Mode.

Lie.  Get debunked. Lie twice more.

His tactic is the same as Trump's... bury you in lies.  By the time you
debunk the first, he's already spewed 2 more.

Nobody can keep up with them all.

--
On May 30, 2024 Donald J. Trump was unanimously convicted on 34 felony
counts in New York City... so I took this picture in my side yard.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0

"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ek8kap93bmk0q5w/D%20U%20N%20E%20Part%20II.jpg?dl=0