Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v443tg$3eqr5$2@dont-email.me>

From: Bill Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: Do you condemn Hamas?
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2024 21:33:04 +1000

On 9/06/2024 6:33 am, Cursitor Doom wrote:

>>> I'm not talking about the ME. I'm talking about freedom of thought and
>>> opinion in general and the fact that it's being eroded by
>>> neo-Liberalism and political correctness.
>>
>> Have there been any big revolutions in right-wing thought lately or is
>> still just primarily the usual long list of commies, queers, and
>> degenerates who need to be gotten rid of.
>
> You missed out the Jews.
>
>> I think it's probably possible to suppress novel thought but I'm
>> uncertain there's much novel on offer I guess that's why they call it
>> "conservatism", after all.
>>
>> It was all better in the old days, need to get back to the good ol'
>> days. Am I missing something?
>
> You'll be fine. You and me'll go on a good ol' fashioned lynchin' party -
> don't worry, you'll soon get the flavor for it and the more you do, the
> sweeter it gets.
> ;-)

Cursitor Doom doesn't understand that he is morally defective. If you
don't understand that being unpleasant to strangers is not a
constructive reaction to the unfamiliar, you can go in for this kind of
nonsense and not realise that other people find it repellent. Some of
them will notice that it is also illegal, and put you in prison.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

www.norton.com