Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v44v74$3nrta$1@dont-email.me>

From: Newyana2 <newyana@invalid.nospam>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: State Farm files patent for system to suppress calls and text
 while driving
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2024 15:19:11 -0400

On 6/9/2024 1:42 PM, Ed P wrote:

> OTOH, I'm told years ago people did not have phones in cars but that was
> in ancient times.

  That's true. People used to die of exposure walking to
the supermarket and they wouldn't be found for days.
Imagine... No phone. No helmet. Just out in raw reality.

   Funny thing... One of my favorite ways to relax is to
be out on my own, unreachable, timeless, with no one
knowing where I am. I'm told that for people under 40,
having no contact with other humans for a full day would
drive them over the edge and they'd have to add an
anti-psychotic to their regular SSRI prescription.