Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v451ei$3ocpe$1@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Ratings Asphyxiation for Doctor Whoke
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2024 20:57:06 +0100

On 09/06/2024 15:40, Blueshirt wrote:
> The Doctor wrote:
>
>> In article <v441bp$3dmku$1@dont-email.me>,
>> The True Doctor  <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>>> After being used to sadistically pervert the natural
>>> development and sexually groom vulnerable children and
>>> turning the character of the Doctor into a common slut and a
>>> whore ready to offer himself up to any man he meets that
>>> fancies him and constantly crying like feeble little girl,
>>> Ncuti Gatwa could only get 2.11 million people to watch this
>>> festering pile of woke cosplaying crap, becoming the second
>>> lowest rating episode ever.
>>
>> So why the drop?
>
> The BBC do not care about overnights. They are not a commercial

The BBC doesn't care about ratings at all because everyone is forced to
pay towards their extortion racket called the BBC License Fee.

> channel that runs advertising.
>
> If the BBC did care as much as some claim they wouldn't premiere
> Doctor Who on the iPlayer at midnight and have it available to

No more than around 100,000 people watch the show on iPlayer during the
7 days after it has premiered each episode. Just how stupid and ignorant
are you? 14,000 viewers on iPlayer is going makes no significant
different to the overnight ratings which are totally dreadful.

> be streamed many hours before its BBC1 broadcast... or have the
> season finale premier in cinemas in the UK the day before the
> last episode is broadcast on BBC1.

Stop completely deluding yourself you fool. No more than about 200
people will watch Doctor Whoke in a cinema and hiring these cinemas so
that only a handful of people can watch with free tickets at each one is
going to cost the BBC and its licence fee payers a fortune and makes no
difference whatsoever to the ratings.

This woke pile shit is nothing more than an ego trip for the woke
pervert Russell T. Davies and a complete waste of licence fee payers'
money.

De-fund the BBC!

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner