Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v458kk$3qs8j$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Whoke S01E06 Rogue
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2024 21:59:49 -0000 (UTC)

Blueshirt <blueshirt@indigo.news> wrote:
> The Fake Doctor wrote:

[Some of his usual deluded bullshit]

> Methinks your understanding of what words mean is a little
> shaky.

There have been books published containing all the words Aggie doesn’t know
the meaning of. The rest of us call them “dictionaries”.

> Maybe English isn't your first language?

I think it’s his third (at best). His first two are definitely Bollocks and
Bullshit.

> I think you are proving to the readers of RADW, (well, the ones
> that haven't killfiled you) exactly what the word stupid means!

He doesn’t understand the word “stupid”. Based on his usual description of
who he thinks is stupid, he thinks it’s a synonym for human.

--
“Most of the Universe is knackered, babes.”  - The Doctor