Article <v45inp$1esia$1@solani.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v45inp$1esia$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: What Made My Day Today? :-)
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2024 19:52:09 -0500
 <tkfbrn$k92l$1@solani.org> <ucd5n0$iut6$1@solani.org>
 <ucfqop$am2l$2@solani.org> <ucub28$i0lb$1@solani.org>
 <ucvidu$s3d5$1@solani.org> <ud1s8j$t5k6$1@solani.org>
 <uv17ne$av83$1@solani.org> <uv1q7c$a91m$1@solani.org>
 <uv1utu$ab30$2@solani.org> <uv9ajb$epr7$1@solani.org>
 <uv9b9d$f368$2@solani.org> <v0e7n4$7iv$5@solani.org>
 <v0e9lv$ac2$1@solani.org> <v0ea64$ac2$2@solani.org> <v0ed4o$ac2$4@solani.org>
 <v0ei59$e2a$1@solani.org> <v0je9j$31ta$2@solani.org>
 <v0m4j7$4djs$2@solani.org> <v0m5fq$4djs$3@solani.org>
 <v0sbbc$8442$1@solani.org> <v0tt8u$91t7$2@solani.org>
 <v0u2o1$8lj7$1@solani.org> <v0u7lj$3bjck$2@dont-email.me>
 <6632b34f$0$3711196$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <v10nqo$tlf$5@dont-email.me>
 <6634d516$0$6438$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <v1b8j1$3kv3$1@solani.org>
 <v2dfv1$gkjv$1@solani.org> <v309o5$q6o2$1@solani.org>
 <v30p8r$r3v2$1@solani.org> <v3b7qi$10381$1@solani.org>
 <v3dogs$11c9h$1@solani.org>

Ok ... Hehe :)

- Out of like 80 applicants (after some quit) 6 of them passed GC's
requirements.

Ahmadinezhad and Larijani were eliminated as expected. I was sure about
the first, but the second one was the one who wanted to jump at making
Iran's government a semi-Federal government with other regional
countries sharing half of Iran's government ministries. Way too soon for
that, GC must've thought.

Four of the runners are kind of in the middle, another one is
conservative and another is progressive. I think GC's arrangement
guarantees that if one from the two extreme sides wins, then that's what
people wanted regardless of what extreme.

The one's in the middle would only have chance if people are sick of
both extremes, which is unlikely.

Israeli government must now be loosening their pockets :) But I think
they'll fail. The matter of Israel is rectified and done with, in the
eyes of Iranians. It won't matter what Israel would prefer. Israeli
government stooges of the Nazis will sail through their own troubles and
eventually drown.

Americans will of course want to fuck up the elections and confuse
people. They'll fail too. Just like in the last election.

Israeli media (and all Jewish controlled media in Europe and USA) has
already started calling Ghalibaf a "hardliner" :) Hahhahhahh :) They
think they can make him a hardliner overnight, and then have him win the
election just because he is the one they want to see president; and
doing all that like magics too, using just money and fake news stuff.
Fat chance guys.

Ghalibaf has never been hardliner. He is not a political man to begin
with. He is a technocrat and a businessman. Iranians don't like him
either, because they know he embezzled some hefty amount of money while
in charge of oil matters in Iran. He is, at best, neither hardliner nor
Progressive or reformer. He knows nothing of such stuff and does not
have any plans for future of Iran. That's exactly why the Nazis and the
Bitches are suddenly paying attention to him.

He will lose the elections.

People are comparing candidates to Raisi, and Ghalibaf is the least
among runners to have anything in common with him. He cannot do anything
beyond a minister's position. By end of June he'll go back to his job in
the parliament.

Jalili is the closest match to Raisi. But Iranian people have several
times in the past avoided voting for him, because they were still hoping
that Nazi/Bitch camp provides them with better options. The times are
now changed. It is a different world now. Global matter evolved since
those years. Another type of Iranian is needed to head the government.

And what do you know... that same guy who'd said he wanted to run just
to crush the reformer candidates in the debates more than becoming a
president, has also passed GC's tests and is one of the candidates :-)
Hehe :). So the hardliner candidate (Jalili) will have the backing of
this guy (Zakani) as well. Zakani does represent a certain faction of
the society in Iran better than any of the remaining 5 candidates, but
this faction overall is a minority and does not represent Iranians in
general that well. He won't get the votes, like several times before.

Another runner, Pezeshkian, has parliament experience and was health
minister once. He won't get the votes. Too inexperienced compared with
the rest.

And Pourmohammadi's experience doesn't match the office, as he's been
mostly a prosecutor all his life.

One remaining one is also having almost identical background to
Pezeshkian, and will not win.

So, you Nazis and Bitches are already saying (and desire badly) Ghalibaf
will win, and I say Jalili will win. If I want him win, the majority of
Iranians will want that too, because I represent a good chunk of
Iranians as far as our political feelings and aims and overall knowledge
are concerned.

We'll see by the end of June who was right.