Deutsch   English   FranΓ§ais   Italiano
<v45v6h$1f3ml$1@solani.org>

From: George Hammond <ghammond928@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: EPIC MICROTUBULE AFTERLIFE BREAKTHRUS
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 04:48:30 -0400

..
[George Hammond MS Physics (1967)]
..
..... Look, (Dr/Prof) Bowden – I'll forgo attempting to be CRUDE
since I would probably fail to be crude enough !
..
You obviously have some kind of a "nationality"
hair across your butt apparently from being Cornish
and growing up in England – certainly an seemingly
obscure disenchantment for an 82-year-old world-class
scientist ?
..
And that personality fetish leaves us trying to maneuver
around a peculiarity in order to try and extract a meaningful
scientific opinion from a otherwise first rank scientist
..
I am 82 years old also – therefore both of us are staring death
from old age squarely in mirror !
..
So with that common interest, since we are both scientists,
(you PhD chemist, and me MS physicist) – I would think
that you might be able to venture an OPINION as to
whether my scientific intuition about STUART HAMEROFF's
discovery of the MICROTUBULE function of the brain: –
                  DOES OR DOES NOT
suggests the following SCIENTIFIC HYPOTHESIS: –
..
TO WIT: – A HYPOTHESIS
..... History informs us that the origin of the belief that there is
a "Life after Death" in some kind of a "dream state" originates
with the Egyptian fascination with nocturnal dreams. The walls
inside the pyramids are covered with hieroglyphic dissertations
of the theory.
..... Unfortunately a few hundred years ago it was discovered that
dreams are caused by the human brain – therefore if the brain
was instantly destroyed at death (such as a lightning bolt strike)
there would be nothing left to produce an Afterlife, and belief in
the Afterlife has declined ever since !
..
HOWEVER, now HAMEROFF and PENROSE tell us that the
"brain behind the brain" is in fact the MICROTUBULE system –
operating inside and thus "behind" the neuronal system.
and Hameroff has discovered that these microtubules conduct
information at the speed of ultraviolet light at a frequency of
10^15 hertz – In comparison the "neuronal brain" which only
operates (neuronal firing) at around a measly 100 Hz.
..
This means that the microtubule brain is computing
TEN TRILLION times FASTER than the neuronal brain !
..
This tells us that if a lightning bolt obliterated the brain in 50 ΅s
the microtubule brain could read out a "death dream" 40 years
long at neuronal firing speed –  a 10 trillion to one SPEEDUP
and yet – since the microtubule system would be the OBSERVER
of this dream – the "proper time" (40 years) of the dream would be
preserved !  The bedside observer would see the dearly departed
die in a few seconds – while the dying person was actually
spending 40 years in Heaven.  Like (Dr/Prof) FRANK TIPLER says
"it doesn't matter how fast the computer is running – as far as
the computer is concerned – the MOVIE will take the same
length of time"
..
As a PhD physical chemist, YOU ARE GENERALLY COGNIZANT
of the state-of-the-art in science today.
..
And I put it to you – DOES OR DOES NOT this suggestion represent
the first "SCIENTIFICALLY PRACTICAL" possible explanation of the
now 2000 year Christian history of the belief in "Life after Death"
..
YES OR NO ?
..